Saturday, August 16, 2008

Picnik

[before]

[after some subtle changes]

Here is a great site to manage your photos and tweak them according to how you see fit. If you're new to editing photos (like me) then this is a great place to start. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Kimberly,

    What is the name of the site you used to change your picture? Also, what is the hack Ikea site or is there really one? :)

    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    Those sites are linked in the blog but I didn't realize they aren't easy to see. I'll work on fixing that. The sites are...
    www.picnik.com and yes there really is a Ikea hack site, lol, ....
    www.ikeahacker.blogspot.com

    Enjoy!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,
    I've changed the link colors that are in the actual blog (not on the side) so hopefully that'll help to see them better. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    K~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you come back again soon.