Sunday, December 9, 2007

Looking Forward to Snow

We're looking forward to a white Christmas this year. Gregg's family lives up North in Michigan and Indiana. We'll be traveling there for the holidays. I spoke with GiGi and she informed me that it's already been snowing where we'll be going. Yes!!! I can't wait to see Violet's expression as she sees real snow for the first time. Nor can I wait to watch her as she ventures out for the first time to play in it. Which reminds me, add mittens and boots to the shopping list for Violet.

In the meantime, the movie White Christmas will be watched as I sip on cocoa or coffee. If you haven't gotten your yearly Bing Crosby Christmas fix, I highly recommend that you do so now. It just wouldn't be Christmas without ole' Bing singing "I'll Be Home For Christmas".

No comments: