Sunday, May 18, 2008

Samples!


When I picked up our mail yesterday we had a package that was quite heavy. Since we weren't expecting anything, my curiosity was immediately piked. I got the package out to the car and opened it to find the package was from MySurvey.com and it contained three bottles of Tide laundry detergent for us to sample. I absolutely love sampling things! It's fun and I feel like I have an actual say in something that is being manufactured.

We've been managing but things have been a little tight for us lately, due to all the health issues we've had and with putting Violet in daycare. So, when I got the package of Tide in the mail yesterday I looked at it as another way how God was providing for us. Laundry detergent ain't cheap folks. When you get THREE bottles of detergent in the mail, for free no less, you take them with a thankful heart.

No comments: