Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Books!

If you haven't noticed, our family LOVES books! We prefer books over television and I've noticed that the TV is off more often than it is on lately. I cannot tell you how happy that makes me.

Violet received some new books for her birthday to add to her ever growing collection. The books have already been put into rotation and we're enjoying them a great deal. Thanks MiMi and Pops W. for the new books, Violet loves them.





[book cover photos courtesy of Laura Numeroff's website.]

My favorite book of the three is If You Give A Moose A Muffin. The artwork in this book is very Fall-ish (is that a word?), they are very warm and have spurred my dreams of Fall. Ahh, I love Fall. I love curling up with a good book, wrapped up in a nice cozy blanket and sipping a hot cup of tea, while savoring the sights, sounds and smells of Fall. That's my version of heaven on earth. Anyway! If you have children, or grandchildren, or just a child in your life, then I highly recommend the Numeroff books.

No comments: