Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Conversation

I'm still pretty sick and so unfortunately Violet had to go to daycare today. Hopefully this is her last day. Lord willing. Anyway, while helping Gregg and our precious girl get ready for the day the word "Adult" was said, I forget why and it's not really important. What is important is that Violet's mind attached to it. Here's part of our conversation...

Violet: Adult is my favorite!
Me: Yeah? Do you know what adult is?
Violet: Sure. It's like CHOCOLATE!!!
Me: Mmmm, chocolate.
Violet: Yeah, that's my favorite. Can I have some?
Me: At 7:00 in the morning? I don't think so. But nice try!

Note: the photo above is from Violet's birthday this year. Since chocolate was on the mind I thought I'd share with you a picture of her chocolaty cake face. Mmmm, chocolate!

No comments: