I was tagged by a lovely fellow blogger, Jen, who's blog I check regularly. Please go check out her site, you won't be sorry. I figured it would be fun to play along and get to know everyone a little better. Hopefully my "cold" brain will work along with me and I won't sound like a complete idiot. By the way, I hate colds! Not that I think anyone enjoys them but if you do then I'd seriously recommend that you have your head checked. ;) Hey, I wonder if that'll count as one of my six random things? Nah, I'm sure I can come up with something more interesting.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are 6 Random Things About Me:
1. I'm addicted to Burt's Bees Lip Balm.
2. I once scared a whole movie theater while watching the movie Sixth Sense by jumping and gasping at a not-so-scary scene. What can I say? I get caught up in whatever I'm watching.
3. If I'm alone in the car, the windows are down and the stereo is up and I'm rockin'. I imagine I look like a crazy woman but I don't care.
4. I love kitchen gadgets but I hate to cook. Go figure. Anything that cuts my time in the kitchen and makes life easier are my favorite things.
5. My senior year I was honored to sing the National Anthem at my last home football game. We were two games away from winning the state championship that year.
6. I love old books and have a few that I consider prizes. More than anything, I want an old copy of Pride and Prejudice.
Now, for my six blogger friends who I'm tagging...
Jenni at Dreams of Genevieve
Lori of The Hasse 5
Tamra at Strength For Today
Glenna at A Fridge Full of Food
Mandy of Home With Mandy
Cate at Sweetnicks