Sunday, November 9, 2008

Conversation

We called my parents last night and here is a tidbit of the conversation between Violet and her Grandpa...

Grandpa ~ Are you gonna come see me for Thanksgiving?
Violet ~ Yes sir.
Grandpa ~ You are? Well, what kind of pies do you want me to make for you?
Violet ~ Buttermilk! (per Mommy's request of course)
Grandpa ~ Buttermilk pie! You don't want a pecan pie?
Violet ~ Yes please.
Grandpa ~ So, you want a buttermilk pie and a pecan pie?
Violet ~ Yes please. And pumpkin too!

Laughter was all I could hear on either end of the phone after this conversation. Guess we're going to have a major sugar rush after our Thanksgiving meal because Grandpa isn't capable of telling his granddaughter no.

4 comments:

Glenna said...

LOL! Ahhh...sounds like it's just the way it should be! hee hee.

Kimberly said...

Wow, so polite. She did mom proud didn't she?

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Kimberly said...

Oh yes! I'm salivating just thinking about it. The eight hour drive will be torture. My Daddy makes the best pies and my Mom makes my Great Granny's homemade dressing. OMG! I can't wait!!!

Kimberly said...

Kimberly ~ yes, I'm very proud of her. We've worked hard with Violet on her manners.

My pleasure. I'll be back for another visit. You've got some amazing photos.