I've been tagged by a fellow blogger friend, Mandy. Please check out her site. Mandy is a foodie blogger and makes some of the most amazing looking meals. Not only that but she shows you each step of the process. I've not been able to try everything Mandy blogs about but the dishes I have tried are very tasty! (I'm looking forward to trying out her steak recipe very soon.) Besides that, Mandy is a fellow Texan. What's not to like?
Seven Random Things About Me:
1. I have some obsessive compulsive tendencies. I notice when little things are off or are not where they should be. Like now, I'm looking at some Christmas blocks that are supposed to spell out "Merry Christmas", instead they are spelling "Emarsry Christm", obviously the handiwork of Violet. I must fix that right away!
2. I am a die hard night owl. Not the easiest thing when you have a child who insists on getting up at 6:00 AM (if I'm lucky).
3. I twist my hair. I'm usually unaware that I'm doing this. Fortunately, I've not lost any hair due to this habit.
4. I cannot live without lotion! This addiction began after I had my daughter. All the hand washing that's associated with a newborn killed my hands and I developed a dependency on Gold Bond Lotion. Luckily, a little goes a long way with this product.
5. Clementines and Tangelos are my absolute favorite fruits! Oh my gosh, they're so yummy. Apparently, I'm not the only one who feels this way.
6. I like to lie under the Christmas tree, once I have it all set up, and enjoy the view from a different angle.
7. I love vampire stories! I've not read Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles but I hope to very soon. I do highly recommend Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series though.
Okay, that's it. I know I'm a bit of a strange duck and I'm okay with that.
Here are the rules...
I recently did a Tag and so, considering all that goes on this time of the year, I'm not going to pass this tag along (it took me forever to do myself). Everyone is too busy, right? Instead, if you want to let me know seven random things about yourselves then I'd enjoy reading them in the comments section (Ya' hear me MOM & Cindy?). So, until next time, adios!