Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Blessing of Friendship

I consider myself a blessed woman. God has placed incredible people in my life who love me and accept me as I am. I can trust their advice and know that they have my best interests at heart. Years can come and go and our friendships will only grow stronger with time. I am a better person just by knowing them and I pray that my friendship blesses them in return. These are the things that I pray Violet has in her friendships. I pray that she has wonderful friends and is an even better friend in return. And if Violet has just one friend like I do in Karen, then she will be blessed beyond measure.


Thank you Karen for spending some of your precious time back in the States with me and my little family. We love you beyond measure and are so fortunate to be able to count you as our friend. You are always in our prayers.

No comments: