Saturday, January 31, 2009

An Interview With Violet


I decided to ask Violet a few questions just to see where her thoughts are on things. Enjoy!

How old are you? Umm, 4! (She shows me four fingers as she answers this.)

What's your favorite color? Red! Just like on my shirt.

What's your favorite show right now? Handy Manny.

What's your favorite animal? Elephants, and penguins, and seals.

What's your favorite food? Popsicles.
What flavor Popsicle? Cherry!

Do you have a favorite song? Yes.
What is it?Row, Row, Row Your Boat. No, I mean BINGO Was His Name O! . We watch Bingo at school.

Who is your best friend? Jacob. He's my BEST friend.

What does Daddy do to make you laugh? Um, he makes silly stuff.
Like what? The tail dance, you wiggle your body and wag your tail like a dog. (I've never seen this dance but Violet illustrates it to me.)

How about Mommy? Tickles me all over!

Do you know how much we love you? Yes, more than the moon and the stars! (Something that I've said to her from the moment she entered this world.)

Thank you for answering my questions Sweetheart. Your welcome Mommy! (And with that, she runs off to play in her room again.)

2 comments:

Glenna said...

Ahhhh, that's so sweet!
Smart girl liking red which is also MY favorite color!

Kimberly said...

Thanks Glenna! Red is my favorite color too.