Monday, June 1, 2009

It's All Okay

Have you ever felt like life is just out to kick ya in the pants? That's kind of how we're feeling right now. Gregg was in a multiple car accident last week. A teenager rear-ended the car directly behind Gregg and before it was all over at least four cars (maybe five) were involved. Thankfully no one was hurt, other than the teenager's parent's insurance rates. Yikes!

Well, last night Gregg was in yet another accident. A guy was backing out of a parking space and apparently didn't look before he started. He hit our car right behind the back passenger side door. Our car is still drivable, but just barely. And thankfully Gregg wasn't hurt, again. I'm seriously tempted to invest in bubble wrap so that I can dress my whole family in it before allowing them out the door.

Our car looks like it's been in a war zone but that's okay. The insurance agents and their companies are going to hate us before this is all over and done with but that's okay too. My husband and daughter are safe and healthy and that's the most important thing to me.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

One accident is enough to shake you up, but TWO? That's unreal! You guys should be set now for the next ten years, WITHOUT another accident. :) Glad everyone is okay!

Jen said...

I am so sorry. Man, I am so glad he is ok. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope this is it for awhile.