Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just Because

My dear husband came home the other night with these beautiful flowers...


No special reason, no make-ups needing to be made, but just because he felt like I deserved something special. I tell you what, I'm a very lucky girl!!! And, I know it too.

Here are the flowers two days after receiving them...


I love my husband for many, many reasons and I appreciate everything he does for our little family. Gregg works hard at his job so that I have the opportunity to stay home with our little girl. He never complains and he puts up with a lot from his scatter-brained wife. He laughs at my corny jokes and he's a strong shoulder to lean on whenever I need it. And, he does special things like bringing me flowers for no special reason other than he just felt like it. He's pretty hot too! How I got to be so lucky I'll never know. But, I will forever be grateful to God for blessing me with such an incredible man for a husband.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You know, I can see a lucky woman getting a hot guy. Or a lucky woman getting a thoughtful guy. But a woman who gets a guy thats hot AND thoughtful? That's blessed. ;)