Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Too Many Pans On The Fire

I have too many pans on the fire right now. Life is just a LITTLE bit hectic around here, to say the least. I'm in the process of cleaning up and out our tiny little space we call home. Violet's birthday party is this Saturday (yes, we're a few weeks late but at least we're getting it done!) and I'm in full panic mode. To top it all off, we're starting homeschool this week! Oh momma mia, help me!

Yes, I'm just a tad bit crazy. What's new? Nothing really, just my brain not connecting the dots very well (as usual) and planning everything all at the same time!!! I must say though, it feels good to de-clutter. My china hutch still doesn't have my china on it, as it's used for all our homeschool stuff (we're in desperate need of some bookcases around here!), but at least it's organized and looks halfway decent. By the way, the china will come out when we're in a home someday and not a moment sooner. It's a precious heirloom gifted down to me from my Great-Grandmother and is packed up tighter than a bug in a rug.

To say Violet is excited about her party would be a major understatement. She wanted a princess themed birthday tea party and so that's what we're doing. We only invited a handful of friends and amazingly enough, they've all RSVP'd and are coming. Violet and I picked out the party decorations last weekend so all we have to do is set up. We're having tea (lemonade for the kids), sandwiches and other snacks. And, of course there will be cake!!!

See what I mean by too many pans on the fire?!! Cleaning, de-cluttering, school, and a party. I'm certifiably insane. Thankfully, you all love me despite that, right? Right?

No comments: