Thursday, October 14, 2010

Friday's Funnies From Dewberry

After finding out that Dewberry Farm offers pony rides it was all my daughter talked about.
Do you think I can ride the ponies Momma? Really? Puh-leez!
We'll see what we can do dear but I don't see why not.
Which only set off her excitement through the roof! Still, it was sweet to see her so excited.

We arrived bright and early only to find out that the ponies weren't there that day. My daughter's disappointment was heartbreaking to watch. She really, really wanted to ride a pony!

Well, we got her on a pony (of sorts) for her to ride. Just not a living, breathing kind of pony. This was a metal pony with a real saddle. I think Violet really enjoyed her chance to ride a pony, even if it was of the metal sort.

Giddy-yup Pony!

Yee-Haw!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Aww, bless her heart. She sure made the best of it though didn't she? :)