Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Gifts

The other day we received a package from my parents that was filled with sun dresses and short sets. My parents seem to always be on the lookout for clothing for our little girl and have put her in many wonderful little outfits. In this package there is the most adorable short set by Laura Ashley, it is a warm yellow with embroidered flowers on the shirt and on the trim of the shorts. I cannot wait to put Violet in that outfit! With Violet's skin coloring, and the warm yellow of the outfit, I know that she's going to look amazing in the outfit!

I have several pictures of Violet that I want to add to this site so our family can see just how much our little girl has grown up. I just have to get my wonderful husband, who is very busy with work, to show me how to download the photos. Maybe this weekend he'll be able to teach me this handy little skill. Until then, you are just going to have to imagine things as I tell them to you.

No comments: