Monday, June 4, 2007

Toes!

About a month ago, Violet asked to have her toes painted, "Just like Mommy's!" She sat there, perfectly still, while I painted her toenails with my favorite nail polish from OPI, "Arose at Dawn, Broke By Noon". I love OPI nail polish. They have the strangest names for their colors and the polish lasts a long time without chipping. One little note about this color, I wore it the all the time after we found out we were going to have a girl.

Here's a picture of Violet showing off her first pedicure!



Here's a picture of matching Mommy and Daughter pedicures...


Do you see how Violet has her big toes pointed up in the air? (Below)
She gets that from her Mommy. I do that all the time. Strange how our children pick up little habits from their parents. Habits we are totally unaware of until we have children and they make us think about them.

No comments: