Thursday, April 24, 2008

Read At Your Own Risk

Warning: Severe whining and complaining is about to be issued forth on this blog. Read at your own risk!


I know, I know, enough already! Right? Well, if you're not thinking it then I sure as heck am. ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Two weeks have gone by with us living in this hellish nightmare of ill health. Pneumonia to be exact. And, to top it all off, I now have a sinus infection. Seriously, a sinus infection. As if pneumonia wasn't enough to throw the delicate balance of life out of whack I just had to go and get a painful sinus infection that makes me want to rip my face off. Seriously? Hasn't this been enough for you? Because it's been more than enough for me and my family and I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER!


(This is the end of the public service announcement for whining and complaining individuals who are suffering from a major pity party. Thank you for your understanding and consideration in reading this post. Have a nice day.)

No comments: