Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ten Things...

I'm totally ripping someone else's idea off with this post. I have no idea where it originated from, as I've seen it on several blogs, so I can't give credit to where credit is due. Anyway, here are ten things that I'm loving right now...

1. Listening to Violet breathe deeply as she takes her nap, the sound of peace.
2. The newest stuff from Sixpence None The Richer, one of my favorite bands.
3. Trail mix from Jason's Deli.
4. "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyers.
5. Raising Cane's chicken strips! The best chicken strips ever with the most incredible sauce. We had that for dinner last night. Mmmm.
6. My adorable husband and his thoughtful ways.
7. A hot bath with Lavender-Vanilla bath products.
8. The feel of Pepper's soft fur under the touch of my hand and listening to her purr in response.
9. Receiving hugs and kisses from my precious little girl.
10. The new wireless mouse my wonderful husband bought for the computer. Now I can play my computer games again! Bring it on Bejewled 2!!!

No comments: