Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cupcakes!

I believe there are three kinds of people who work in a kitchen. Those who can cook, those who can bake, and those who can't do either. I'm a fairly decent cook but baking is a bit of a challenge for me. I braved my baking phobia this week and baked cupcakes for Violet's daycare this week. We wanted her to be able to share her birthday celebration with her friends there.

Here is what I used to bake with...


The Tinker Bell baking cups for the cupcakes...


The cupcakes, right out of the oven...


The final product, white cupcakes that have been sprinkled with Pixie Dust by Tinker Bell...



Violet and her friends enjoying the special treat...


The kiddos enjoyed their treat that day and Violet was excited to be sharing with them her birthday. I was happy that the cupcakes were edible and enjoyed by everyone.

2 comments:

jenni said...

Love the pixie dust.
:)

Kimberly said...

Thanks! I've totally monopolized on the "Tinker Bell" theme. :~)