Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friday's Flowers

Okay, I've made up my own day-blog-theme (at least I don't think I've seen it somewhere else). I'm drawn to flowers. Their beauty can reach out and grab me at times. I'd love to just park myself in front of some and watch how the wind blows them. With that said, these beauties grabbed my attention when we were in Colorado...


I'm particularly fond of these. Viola was my Great-Grandmother's name. For those who don't know, violas and violets are related. And, violas and violets are two very special things to me (both the flowers and their names). My Great Granny must have loved violets too because she always had them in her home, thus sparking my love for them.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think that's a great idea for a meme. And you know, I haven't seen this one around, so maybe you're the first. I'll have to keep my eyes out for flowers so I can play along sometime.

Kimberly said...

Thanks Kimberly! I'd love to see what you come up with!