Here are just some random thoughts that have been bouncing around in my head lately...
1. Shopping for furniture is harder than shopping for a car.
2. My tastes are more expensive than my budget will allow. Darn!
3. Anything worth having in life takes effort to get and keep.
4. God gave us two ears to hear with and one mouth to speak with ~ we should listen twice as much and speak less. This is especially true when you're angry!
5. Love is not always a feeling but more of a choice. A parent, or anyone
married for any length of time, will tell you this is true.
6. Laughter really does make a day brighter! (Especially Violet's!)
7. Family and friends are more important than status and wealth.
8. Coffee is good but it's no substitute for a good night's sleep.
9. I love, Love, LOVE being a stay-at-home wife and mother.
10. I would hate to clean Rachael Ray's kitchen because she throws salt over
her shoulder every time she uses it.