Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is It Just Me?

Is it just me or does anyone else get really excited when you're able to load the dishwasher to the point there is no more room? That feeling seriously ROCKS! (At least for me it does.) Here's why ~ for one thing, because I feel like I've accomplished a big household chore and secondly, because I feel like I'm doing my part (however tiny a part it may be) of helping the environment. I will wait a few days if I can to run the dishwasher until it's packed full. With that said, I really hate having to unload the dishwasher. Oh well, you can't win them all!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You're not weird, you're LUCKY! There isn't a day goes by that my dishwasher isn't overflowing with dishes. LOL!

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

UGH! I equally despise loading and unloading the thing. But not as much as I dislike ironing.

I'm not a model housewife, what can I say?