Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just A Little Excitement

I think Violet was just a little bit excited once she figured out what we were doing for the night (Disney On Ice) a few weeks ago. We did a great job at keeping everything a secret from Violet. Here's some video that I got just as Violet figured out where we were and what we were doing there. So much fun!!! Enjoy!



If you listen carefully, you might hear me calling Violet "Munch". If you're scratching you head on that little nickname of hers, let me explain. Munch is shortened from Munchkin. I said it one day and it just kind of stuck! Makes perfect sense to me!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

The comments section wasn't showing up when I first posted this. So, just trying to see if this will make it work.

Jen said...

I can leave a comment, but I was not able to view the video. It said that it was private and I had to have a friend request.

Kimberly said...

Jen ~ thanks for letting me know! i think i've fixed the problem.

Kimberly said...

Haha! I love your mom at the end. You can tell she'd been standing there a while. ;) And isn't Vi so sweet? She'd even cuter live than she is in stills. :-)

~Crystal~ said...

I can comment =0)