Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans

I love Saint Patrick's Day! It is the one holiday where you can be as silly as you want. And I enjoy being silly! I love doing fun little tricks and pranks that leaves Violet scratching her head in wonder. I love seeing her face when something is new or out of the ordinary. I love hearing her giggles and talking excitedly about something. And Saint Patrick's Day is a day where I can experience all of those things.

Thanks to Pinterest, and all the wonderful ideas I found on there, I started this year's holiday with several new tricks up my sleeve. The morning started off with discovering that we had a Leprechaun in our house while we were asleep. He (she) was quite rude by not flushing the toilet and leaving footprints on the seat. Violet's first words upon finding this were, "I promise, I had NOTHING to do with that!"...


For breakfast we had green eggs with toast and bacon...


It would have made Dr. Seuss proud!


Finally, we ended our day with the yearly Cookie Scavenger Hunt...


There were clues spread throughout the house...


I think Violet was pleased with herself for finding all the clues!


As usual, we had a lot of fun on Saint Patrick's day! I hope yours was just as fun!

No comments: