Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Conversation on Mommy & Daddy Dates

Violet has been taking part of the Vacation Bible School this week and we have been taking one of her friends along with us. It was raining pretty hard this morning and it threw a major kink in my timing. In other words, I was running late. Here is a tidbit of our conversation this morning while we were stuck in traffic...


Me - I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!
Violet - What?
Me - I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!
Violet - Mommy, you sound like that Dr. guy.
Me - You mean Dr. Seuss?
Violet - Yeah, him!
Friend - You're weird.
Me - Yeah, I get that a lot.
Friend - It's cool though.
Me - Sweet!
Violet - Mommy, you don't go on dates anymore.You're married.
Me - Yes, I do! I go out on dates with your Daddy all the time.
Friend - Parents can SO date! Mine do.
Violet - But parents are already married. They don't need to date anymore!
Friend - You're crazy girl!


Yep, fun times!


No comments: