Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blessings & Prayers for Grace

I have been a horrible blogger lately. The past few years have blown by at an alarming speed for me. I'm sitting here wondering how it just flew by. Where does the time go? I hope to be able to spend more time on here. So be on the look out for some posts in the near future.

Violet is growing up right before our eyes. It doesn't seem so long ago when our beautiful little girl was this little...



Yet, the camera doesn't lie. My baby girl is growing up....


I am in awe of the beautiful young lady that our precious girl is growing into. As I watch her, I can't help but wonder what incredible things her future holds for her. It is my deepest prayer that Gregg and I are doing the best by her and that we're raising her in a way that brings God glory. And when Gregg and I screw up (which is more often than I care to admit) that God grants us the grace we need to overcome our mistakes and correct them in time.

No comments: