Friday, February 9, 2007

I Miss The Dimples

I'm not exactly sure when it happened but the little dimples on Violet's hands and feet have disappeared. Those sweet little dimples where the knuckles are and above the toes... they went away. I cannot tell you how often I would hold Violet's little hands in mine and rub those precious little dimples. I realize that Violet is 2 1/2 years old now but it seems that she's growing up so fast. Something about that just doesn't seem fair to me. I also realize that there will be many more things that I'll begin to miss regarding my baby's life and that makes me terribly sad.

3 comments:

mimi said...

hi its me mimi. I miss you all so very much! I told papa that I am having real bad Violet attacks and we need to do something about it real soon. August is too long to go without a Violet hug and kiss. He agreed and promised to do something about it real soon. Right now he is in Salt Lake City Utah skiing. We are in a deep freeze right now. With highs in the teens and - 0 with the windchill factors. Tonight we are going to 2 degrees. Burrrr! You are right time with children fly by before you know it. So cherish every moment you have even the bad times. They won't last forever! I still miss my baby boy and girl. Give little Miss Violet a hug and a kiss from her mimi and tell her I love her so so so much!
Love,
mimi

mimi said...

Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day!
Did Miss Violet receive her package from me? Did she like it? If you haven't received it there is one on its way.
Love,
mimi

Kimberly said...

Hi Mimi! Yes, Violet received her Valentine's Day package. Thank you so much for it. I've been meaning to call and tell you thanks! We watched the Pooh episode that you sent when it was on tv the other day and she loved it and so was very happy to have it on tape! Of course, the books are her favorite. She has yet to turn down a good book!