Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Best Product Ever!!!

Violet has finally finished her antibiotic and it couldn't have happened soon enough. A terrible side-effect of the antibiotic is awful diapers. As a result of the terrible diapers that Violet's been having she now has the worst diaper rash. We've tried everything to alleviate the rash and the pain but our normal treatments haven't worked. And, I must tell you that this is not just a regular diaper rash. No, this one has welts and looks as if our little girl's bum has been burned.

I was telling my wonderful neighbor, Amina, about all that Violet has been going through. She said she had the perfect thing for us to try. Amina went in the house and came out with a little yellow tube of ointment called Mitosyl. Amina is from Morocco and her in-laws brought her this pomade when they came down recently. Mitosyl is from France.

I have to tell you that this is the most amazing product ever!!! After just one application of this pomade Violet's diaper rash had healed some. We've used it twice more and the rash is nearly gone. I am amazed that we don't have this product here in America because it works, it really, really works!!! I am forever in Amina's debt now.

Thank You, Lord, for wonderful neighbors and friends. You show Your love and care of us through their kind and simple acts. May I show Your love to others through the same type of actions as have been demonstrated to me and my family. Amen.

No comments: