Monday, March 3, 2008

A Leisurely Day

Sunday was a nice day spent with my family at home. I'm still in a lot of pain and therefore am not able to do all that much, but I did enjoy my time with Violet and Gregg. We were blessed with the opportunity to talk with several family members via the telephone which always helps to brighten our days. Violet got to talk with her Aunt Dee and her Mimi and Grandpa P. It's always great to listen to Violet as she talks with her family. She picks up the phone and carries it with her as she talks to whomever is on it. Violet hasn't figured out that whoever is on the phone can not see whatever it is she's trying to show them. I don't know how many times she has given someone a grand tour of her room or the house while on the phone. Still, it's very funny to watch and I'm so grateful to everyone who puts up with it.

No comments: