Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home

Violet and I are home after an incredible visit with my parents in Little Rock. A week is just not enough time when you're with family you don't see very often, unless you don't get along with them and then it's a lifetime but that's not the case here. Violet was spoiled by the attention of her grandparents and it always warms my heart to see that, whether it's from my parents or from my husbands.

MiMi P. took Violet and I on some great excursions which I'll tell you about at a later date. Unfortunately Grandpa had to work much of the week but we understand that and he was able to spend some quality time with Violet which made up for everything. As you can imagine, after a long flight home I'm just a bit worn out to think very clearly. I promise though to post here soon about our visit as well as share some photos. I only took over 400 photos but I won't subject you to all of them and will only add the ones that highlight our trip. Until then, have a wonderful day!

No comments: