Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear Mr. Weatherman,

I know you can't really control what the weather decides to do. But if you have any pull whatsoever, please, please, please (with a cherry on top!) let the weather be nice the next two days!!! You see, we've had a rough few weeks around here. As a result, my precious little girl has had to miss out on a lot of exciting opportunities. Now that we're feeling better, we have the opportunity to go back to Dewberry Farms AND the Texas Renaissance Festival FOR FREE!!! Please, for the love of God and this poor Momma's soul, let the weather cooperate with us!!! Thank you.

Cabin-Fever Momma

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

From your lips to God's ears my friend! :)