Thursday, February 3, 2011

Playing With Light

I have a few blogger friends who have taken on a year long project called 52 Weeks of Me. I wish I had the guts to take this challenge on. As a mom, I think this is a fantastic idea. Documenting your life through photos for your children is an amazing gift. They will have the gift of seeing you in the future as you are now. While I love the idea of this project I just don't think I can do it right now. I have so much to learn about my camera and photography in general. Maybe next year? In the meantime, I was spurred on to take some photos of myself. I played with the afternoon light that spilled into my home the other day. I'm pretty pleased with the result.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous photo Kimberly. You should totally join 52 weeks of me. It has been so fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the play of light and shadows on your face here. So pretty! (And I still think you should do project 52 with us anyway.) :)
~Kimberly